What is the difference between online webinars and in-class training courses?
Our ICO Workshops come in two forms
- 1-3 day (net 8 hours / day) online workshops
- done through VoiP, screenshares and online document sharing/collaboration
- Tech requirements (depending on client needs):
- G Suite – Hangouts, Drive etc.
- Microsoft – Skype, Office etc.
- 1-3 days (net 8 hours / day) on-site workshop
- Done in a training room
- The price does not include the following expenses:
- travel & accommodation of trainer
The main difference is personalisation
- If you are at the beginning of your ICO journey (ICO Bootcamp) then a webinar is the best first step.
- But for an ICO Kickoff according to our experience only senior, long-term remote teams can profit fully from a webinar form of the workshop.
- For new teams (startups, freshly recruited project teams, participating company board members etc.) the onsite training is more efficient.