This webpage is for educational purposes only. Nothing contained in our services (either on this site or separate documents or within any of our workshops) should or can be considered to be financial, investment or legal advice and mikloskadar.com and/or its colleagues are not responsible for the use of token sales knowledge obtained by our services!
As in certain jurisdictions math-based currencies, crypto-currencies, ICOs, crypto equities or crypto assets are strictly regulated by law please have legal advice if you can use services, websites, webpages or read any web content about such subject. DO NOT use our services, this website, read any documents or get involved with any activities related to crypto assets/equities and/or crypto currencies in case of not being certain about your rights that the jurisdiction of your residence and/or your citizenship grants you and/or allows you to practise.
Cryptocurrencies and/or math based tokens involve high risk. You are advised to seek professional legal and accounting advice of your jurisdiction before considering either buying or holding or selling or supporting any cryptocurrency, token sale or Initial Coin Offering.
Use of website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. Subject to this Disclaimer, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
Your continued use of the website will be taken as your consent to cookies being transmitted to, and stored on your device.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are transmitted between your device and websites that you visit. They are used to help personalise sites for you, such as allowing you to login, display custom information, and to provide information to the site operators.
Third Party Use
From time to time, we may use third party provider(s) to help us understand the usage of our website. These provider(s) may transmit cookies to your device that will enable us to determine how users use our site. The data generated from the analysis using the cookies will be aggregated, and no identifiable information will be provided to us. Furthermore, the provider(s) are unable to share this information with any other party(s).
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our firm or website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all our customers and visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with Brazilian law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org and https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our face to face data exchange or our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under what defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for any category. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account with us or visit on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract. Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- Information we process with your consent
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website or in particular third party feeds to our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people. Examples include:
- posting a message on any of our social network pages
- tagging an image
- clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared. We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Complaints regarding content on our website
Our website is a publishing medium just as our social pages. Anyone may register and then publish information about himself, herself or some other person. We attempt to moderate user generated content, but we are not always able to do so as soon as that content is published. In particular our website may contain feeds from YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and these mediums are moderated. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you. If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
- Information relating to your method of payment
We store your bank account details when you first provide them to us. We store this payment information at your request in order to make repeat purchasing of goods and services easier next time there is a payment becoming due for an agreed service under a direct debit agreement. We also store it to help us prevent fraud. We take the following measures to protect your payment information:
- We keep your bank details information on our secure servers. This in itself is not considered a risk as you’re account could not be accessed just with bank details.
- We use a 3rd party direct debit companies who comply with the GDPR.
- We do not retain any of your card details. If we take your card details remotely, we use 3rd party software to avoid the possibility of fraud. The 3rd party company complies with the GDPR.
- Access to your payment information is restricted to authorised staff only.
- If we ask you questions about your payment information it will be on the telephone in order generally to request that the bank account details that we hold are still valid. We will ask you for the bank account number and sort code.
- Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date. If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for the period according to the applicable labor laws and regulations before destroying or deleting it.
- Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business. We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is. We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner. It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you. The information is not used for any other purpose. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
- Our use of re-marketing
Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use. No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Third party advertising on our website
- Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
- Data may be processed or stored outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in the EU. We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly data obtained within the EU or any other country could be processed or stored outside the European Union. We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- Data backed up by third party suppliers are encrypted.
Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website or our data storage vaults, you may contact us at email@example.com. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Verification of your information When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
- Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar. Personal data, such as tax returns, where we require your approval, will be held on secure applications where you will be able to access the data using a username and password. When you access the account you will be forced to change your password to one of your choosing.
- How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority.
- Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax and statistical authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
- With regard to your personal accounting records, these should be collected after your job has been finished. If you are not local, you agree for us to courier your records back to you using a Courier firm or signed for postage. If you do not collect your records within 12 months of your job being completed, we reserve the right to destroy your records securely.
- Compliance with the law
No Direct Token Sales, No Broker-dealer Policy
ForceDavid never collects any funds and/or sells directly any tokens to any entity (private or organisational) under any circumstances. ForceDavid only informs its clients and/or the public about its own, private opinion about token sales opportunities. ForceDavid never gives either investment or financial or legal advice to any of its customers or to any visitors of any of its public content.
ForceDavid or any of its brands and/or official partners do not have direct broker-dealer activity in any jurisdictions. We neither hold nor sell nor resell tokens directly and we never collect any form of payments from any token buyers. We only help the token sales of our clients by providing information to our community by the work of our channel partners.
If any party contacts you with any above services (direct sales of tokens, investment-, financial-, or legal-advice) claiming any connection to ForceDavid, please, notify us immediately!
Special discount-, giveaway-, bounty- and faucet campaigns, programs
Occasionally ForceDavid launches various campaigns and programs of special discounts, coupons, vouchers, giveaways, bounties or faucets etc. as a promotion of crypto assets and/or its consulting and/or its underwriting practice. Prizes, giveaways etc. will only be sent as an electronic prize, giveaway etc. via related blockchains or via email. All federal, state and local taxes, insurance, licensing, registration and title fees are the sole responsibility of recipient/winner. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by recipient/winner. Media partners participating and sponsors reserve the right to substitute items/prize of equal or greater value. ForceDavid is not responsible of misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. ForceDavid is not responsible for any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials of related promotion, campaign or program. By participating in any of these campaigns, programs participants/entrants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations and the conditions and/or decisions of any participating judges. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold ForceDavid harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Recipient/winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. ForceDavid is not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of any of its campaigns or programs. ForceDavid and any partners reserves the right to obtain email addresses from the entry form, as well as the right to publicise the winner’s crypto addresses and likenesses harvested. ForceDavid is not responsible of paying any applicable taxes that the participant is due to pay according to his/her jurisdiction in connection with the payout, giveaway, bounty etc. The winner /participant is responsible for paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including, without limitation, any and all sales, use, income, gift taxes and withholdings), fees and charges, and any and all other costs and expenses not included with the prize/giveaway/bounty. Any details not specified in these rules will be determined by ForceDavid in its sole and absolute discretion.
Must be a minimum age of 18 to participate without a parent or legal guardian. Those who register under the age of 18, must have approval from their legal guardian/parent. The legal guardian/parent will be required to be aware and responsible for communication regarding the campaign or program. Also, legal guardians/parents will be responsible for co-executing all documentation regarding the campaign or program. Therefore, should a registrant under the age of 18 receive anything, their legal guardian/parent will be considered the actual recipient. Please note, all communication in regards to the campaign or program must be done in a timely manner. Should a registrant fail to get consent from a legal guardian/parent to participate and agree to these terms and conditions, the registrant will be disqualified. Should a registrant fail to fully complete the required documents and supply required information in a timely manner or with false information, the registrant will be ineligible. Participants must be residents of jurisdictions where crypto assets are legal to receive, hold or to trade. Participants are responsible of being aware if crypto assets and/or any related activity is legal in their jurisdiction. (See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory)
In specific campaigns or programs other eligibility criteria can be set beyond General eligibility by ForceDavid.
Timeframe of campaigns, programs
ForceDavid defines any timeframe, length or duration of any of its campaigns or programs and reserves the right to cancel, cut or shorten any of them according to its business purposes.
Use of logos and trademarks
In order to comply with and assure protection under international trademark law, the administrators of ForceDavid are required to monitor all uses of its trademarks. Unauthorized use of ForceDavid’s trademarks is subject to civil and criminal penalties. The term “trademark” as used in this policy includes any trademark, service mark, logo, insignia, seal, crest, design, symbol or any combination of these. ForceDavid’s trademarks include, but are not limited to: the words “ForceDavid”, “ForceDavid Limited”, “ForceDavid Eireli”, “ForceDavid Brasil Tecnologia Eireli”; “mikloskadar.com”; the grey or black and white mikloskadar.com horizontal or square logo; the ForceDavid logo; the official seal of ForceDavid; and all current and future trademarks, service marks, word marks, designs or logos used by ForceDavid. ForceDavid asserts ownership over its name and any trademark that has come to be associated with ForceDavid. ForceDavid has registered or filed to register certain of its trademarks with the authorized Patent and Trademark Offices. Persons or entities which use ForceDavid trademarks or logos without permission are subject to civil and criminal penalties pursuant to trademark law. ForceDavid intends to protect its trademarks, logos and associated goodwill to the full extent of the law.
With the exception of personally identifiable information, the use of which is covered under our Privacy Statement, any material you send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law of Brazil.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24-7. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Links to and from other websites
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us. If you choose to link to our website in breach of this disclaimer you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Exclusion of liability
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Law and jurisdiction
ForceDavid’s conduct is in compliance with the Laws and Regulations of its jurisdiction. This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Brazilian law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Details of Ours (ForceDavid)
Name of company: ForceDavid Brazil Tecnologia Eireli.,
Tax ID/CNPJ: 14.451.415/0001-96 – check,
Telephone: +1 917 720 3812
Email: info (at) forcedavid.com