Crypto Investor Workshop
Length: Full-day workshop
Forms: In-class or webinar
Max. participants: 50 seats
Pre-requisites: Free Token Sales Crash Course
Being the Chief Advisor of several first of its kind token sales (totalling several millions) Miklos has been doing cryptoasset workshops for our clients since 2015.
- Learn how cryptoassets are getting part of investment portfolios
- Get familiar with low-risk cryptoassets (non-tabloid cryptos)
- Develop the basic skills to quickly evaluate most cryptoassets
- Create your low-risk portfolio
See workshop day agenda
- Modern investment portfolios with cryptoassets
- Major token investors and their defining statements
- Low-risk cryptoassets
- Bitcoin history
- Blockchain structures
- Advantages of blockchain technology
- Crypto listings and ratings
- Token types by investment opportunity
- International token sales in numbers
- last quarter
- data sources
- Professional Token SWOT analysis (frauds, risks)
- Entry points into crypto
- Storing securely and quietly
- International exit points
- Exercises with $30,-
- Let’s buy crypto!
- Let’s secure our cryptoassets!
- Let’s spend it or sell it!
- Final Q&A session
What is the difference between online webinars and in-class training courses?
Our Token Workshops come in two forms
- 1-day (net 8 hours) online workshop
- done through VoiP, screenshares and online document sharing/collaboration
- Tech requirements (depending on client needs):
- G Suite – Hangouts, Drive etc.
- Microsoft – Skype, Office etc.
- 1-day (net 8 hours) on-site workshop
- Done in a training room
- The price does not include the following expenses:
- travel & accommodation of trainer
The main difference is the efficacy
- According to our experience only senior, long-term remote teams can profit full from a webinar form of the workshop.
- For new teams (startups, freshly recruited project teams, participating company board members etc.) the onsite training is much more efficient.
Handouts: all participants will be grated online access to the full Token Knowledge Base of mikloskadar.com
Catering: Catering is complimentary. (during coffee-breaks snacks and refreshments and during lunch-breaks a two-course lunch are served)
Workshop routine: 9:00 – 18:00
2x15min break (10:30 – 10:45; 15:45 – 16:00)
1x45min lunch break (12:15 – 13:00)
Money-back guarantee: according toTerms&Conditions
Cancellation policy: according toTerms&Conditions