As you are reading these words you are probably either an executive or partner or investor of a company. These people tend to have the sense of ownership. And this ownership way of thinking is not based on costs but on returns.
An owner rather cares about the return of investment (ROI) than the price tag of anything. Buying sales consulting is an investment so let’s see the return of investing in B2B Sales Methodologies.
Usually there are four areas to check about an investment:
- Rate of return – How much more money can sales consulting get you?
- Period of return – How quickly will your investment become profitable?
- Size of investment – How much does it cost?
- Risk of investment – Can you start small? (to check the verfiability of the ROI)
Continue reading “How much money to spend on Sales Consulting?”
In my previous post we saw that it is better not trying the impossible and hoping to find the one and only solution of all our sales problems: the ultimate Senior Sales Person.
Finding an UNEMPLOYED GOOD SALES?! Isn’t it an anomaly anyway?! If he is good he is not unemployed, is he?
Continue reading “How to get a good sales person if it is not possible to hire one?”
Well, if You want my short answer based on my 12 years in IT Consulting sales I would answer:
– in B2B sales of IT Consulting Services, NO.
No, I believe it is not possible to go to the labor market (1) and hire a sales person (2) who could sell Your IT Consulting service to other companies (3). Continue reading “Is it possible to hire a good salesperson?”
My prime customers are business-, and IT-consulting companies so for them Agile means Scrum and Kanban and Sprints and Product Owners and Backlog Lists and all these things… Agile Methodologies were invented for software development. How could a software development methodology marry with sales methodologies?
Let’s have a look at the Agile Manifesto:
Now let’s translate it to Agile Sales!
- Personalized messages to leads/prospects/clients
- Return of investments for our clients over forcibly closed deals with big margins for us
- Long term relationship
- Forget Strategic Selling!
Continue reading “What is Agile Sales?”